Hey, lovers of ridiculousness!
SC will be on a one month hiatus while my cohort and I figure out how to get famous and/or rich. I’m going to try my hand at another novel, and I think he’s pondering selling drugs. We’ll let you know how that goes.
In the meantime, though, let’s all relive some of the most ridiculous moments in this little slice of cyberspace, shall we?
- A favorite series, “Album Cover or Obituary?” in which we try to decide if what we’re seeing is an album cover or an obituary and usually fail no matter what our answer is.
- Chante Moore CLEARLY Hates Her Friends.
- Awesomely Misheard Lyrics: Tickle Tickle Beeper Stroll?
- Where Do You Want Me to Put It: A Song for Virgins.
- Smyph ruins all your good memories of Stevie Wonder!
- …And MC Hammer, too!
- Friend to SC Charles270 keeps us laced with really, REALLY bad music.
- R&B BATTLE!!! Wait, what?
- Who Let Your Drunk Uncles in the Studio??!
- Neo-soul is dead. And this broad killed it.
- What even is a Splackavellie, anyway?!
Try not to be too mad at us. This hiatus won’t be fruitless for SC… details soon come!
See you in December!